Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Bodice Challenge Day 5

Breakfast: Oatmeal with skim milk, blueberries and a drizzle of honey :)

Lunch: slapdash *use up the leftovers* vegetable soup with veggie broth, tomato puree, about 6 grated carrots, a splash of white wine, a splash of cider vinegar, cannelini beans, a handful of fresh herbs from my garden and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese . Two small slices of soft Italian bread. Also had one glass of Ovaltine with skim milk

Creativity: New Food Blog Post!!!

Blood Pressure: 124/80 (up a little from yesterday, but it's warm, and the A/C hadn't kicked in yet when I took my BP this morning)

Dinner: Rice Chex with Skim Milk ( the soup I had for lunch was really filling, so I wasn't very hungry)

Snack: small bowl of ice cream ( I got out my food scale and measured:)

Exercise: Several trips up and down the basement stairs carrying heavy objects up to the garage for the garage sale this weekend.

On a mildly related note, I have had headaches for three weeks straight. Between PMS, sinus issues and tension/ neck strain headaches, I cannot catch a break......I need a massage, or a trip to the chiropractor, or both....I can't keep popping Advil everyday....sheesh.....help? Anyone? Anyone?

But, other than that, a good day :)

Lynn:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, those headaches sound awful... are you getting enough sleep? Or sleeping well enough? Or (this might sound crazy) maybe it has to do with not working. Maybe there's some kind of stress toxin that your body is expelling now that you're finally more relaxed. (Sounds crazy...)

    Eeny hoo, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My chiro is made of win. Seriously, you KNOW how jacked up I was. But after several intensive sessions I'm headache free again! It's $50 for the initial exam and $30 per visit. I know he's in Buffalo, but honestly worth it.

    ReplyDelete