Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Bodice Challege: Day 7

Breakfast: Cinnamon Chex with Skim Milk

Lunch: FARMER'S MARKET GOODIES!!! Normally I go to the Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings with my Mama, but for some reason I felt the need to go today. The market is open 10am to 6pm on Thursdays. Admittedly, there are a lot fewer vendors, however, the crowds are a lot smaller and there is still some great stuff to be found. One of my favorites, a woman who makes all kinds of Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern foods was there. So, I walked away with grape leaves, Labneh (Greek yogurt flavored with EVOO and spices, NOM), and Za'tar-spiced pita bread :) Also, the first round of local strawberries has arrived!!! The ones I bought are from Baldwinsville and they are pesticide-free (WIN). They were so fragrant I could smell them before I even walked up to the table :) They're on the small side, but absolutely delicious :) So, for lunch I had the grape leaves, half of a Za'tar pita, some Labneh, and a bowl of fresh strawberries :)

Dinner: Lots of running about this evening doing garage sale stuff, so I didn't have a sit-down dinner, I had more strawberries, a little more of the labneh, some bread, a spoonful of natural peanut butter, a spoonful of Nutella, and a handful of Rice Chex ( obviously, not all at the same time, just a series of small nibbles)

Snack: After going all around my neighborhood with Mikey putting up Garage Sale signs, we stopped by Hafners for an ice cream soda :)

Blood Pressure:  114/78 Woot!!!

Exercise: Swam laps/water jogged in the pool for 15 minutes, walked around Market this morning :)

Creativity: Like yesterday, more *productive* than *creative*, painted signs for garage sale and hung them up around the neighborhood :)

Yay :)

Lynn :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job! And the Cinnamon Chex and Cinnamon Cheerios are awesome AND WHOLE GRAINS! :) WOOT!

    ReplyDelete