Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Bodice Challenge: Day 21

Blood Pressure: 117/72 wahooo!!!

Breakfast: Special K with skim milk and blueberries sprinkled on top

Lunch: Almond-rice crackers with yogurt cheese and strawberries

Dinner: One brown rice cake with garlic hummus, green apple with 2 small slices of cheddar cheese

Snack:  Dish of ice cream (I'll be going on an ice cream fast next week in prep for our week at Lake George, where the Ben and Jerry's Scoop Shop lives:)

Creativity: New Food Blog Post :)

Exercise: 40 minute walk with Mama, we would have walked longer but it started to thunder and lightning, so we came home.

In other news, I got my haircut today, nothing drastic, just a good trim, but, on a whim, I asked the hairdresser to blow dry my hair out straight, just to see what it looked like. My hair is very curly, and that's the way I normally wear it, but I was curious to see how I might look with straight hair. It looks good, very.....1970's...sleek and smooth :) I still prefer it curly, which is what it naturally does, but this was a fun little experiment :)

Also, I think it's true what they say in that it takes 30 days to form or break a habit. I'm coming up on three-week mark of The Bodice Challenge, and it's starting to feel like something is missing from my day if I don't exercise in some form :) So, yay for healthy habits :)

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment