Saturday, September 10, 2011

Simple Pleasures: September 9th

 Again, sorry this didn't go up last night, it was too late when I got home..

- had a rough ride into work this morning. A lot of the local radio stations are doing 9/11 tributes, complete with sounds clips and parts of news broadcats from that day, and I was completely not prepared for that. I started to cry and shake in my car and was completely rattled by the time I got to work. The memoires of that day are still so fresh....however, that's not the pleasures part. The simple pleasures part was that when I got to work, I had a friend to talk to about it when I got there, and just the knowledge that she understood how I felt ( even more keenly than I, as she lived in NYC during the attacks) made me feel better, I am so thankful to have a friend I can talk to :)

- Sunshine :)

- another awesome Othello rehearsal :)

Love,
Lynn





No comments:

Post a Comment