Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Simple Pleasures: September 19th

- being able to wear real clothes again. A lot of the other days jobs I've had since finishing school involved a uniform of one kind or another or a dress code. Which, while convenient, can be really annoying and stifling. I love being able to dress with intent and feeling pretty :)

- In an attempt to isolate and possible food sensitivity, I am attempting to be wheat free (not necessarily strictly gluten free) for at least a few weeks and hopefully a full 30 days. Yesterday was my first non-wheat day and I am pleased to report that I did not feel starved or deprived or tempted in the presence of wheat. Dinner was a little bit of challenge, I had to resort to leftover baked chicken and leftover corn, but I still managed to feed myself :)

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment