Monday, September 26, 2011

Simple Pleasures: September 25th

- lovely long bruch with Jen, a new and dear friend that we met this summer in the 'Shire :)

- seeing a hug flock of geese grazing in the field in front of a middle school near my house

- after a solid week of complete wheat avoidance, I allowed my self a few small servings of wheat over the weekend, and I am happy and relieved to report that they caused me absolutely no discomfort or GI distress whatsoever. I'm not about to go on a full-on binge or anything, but it seems that a moderate amount of wheat doesn't affect me, so either the sesitivity is mild, or I've misinterpreted the sensitivity. I'll play with levels and see how it goes :)

- lovely family dinner for my grandparent's 46th Wedding Anniversary!

- a gorgeous warm day, I enjoyed it very much because it'll probably be one of our last...

- The Buffalo Bills beat the New Enlgand Patriots!!!

- listening to my family debate politics, discussion of that type I try to stay out of, but they're amusing to watch :)

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment