- lovely long bruch with Jen, a new and dear friend that we met this summer in the 'Shire :)
- seeing a hug flock of geese grazing in the field in front of a middle school near my house
- after a solid week of complete wheat avoidance, I allowed my self a few small servings of wheat over the weekend, and I am happy and relieved to report that they caused me absolutely no discomfort or GI distress whatsoever. I'm not about to go on a full-on binge or anything, but it seems that a moderate amount of wheat doesn't affect me, so either the sesitivity is mild, or I've misinterpreted the sensitivity. I'll play with levels and see how it goes :)
- lovely family dinner for my grandparent's 46th Wedding Anniversary!
- a gorgeous warm day, I enjoyed it very much because it'll probably be one of our last...
- The Buffalo Bills beat the New Enlgand Patriots!!!
- listening to my family debate politics, discussion of that type I try to stay out of, but they're amusing to watch :)