- I can't exactly call this is a "pleasure", but I attended a 9/11 Memorial Service this morning at Fire Station #1 in Cicero, and while incredibly, incredibly difficult and emotionally draining, it was very cathartic and I'm exceedingly glad I went.I really don't know if I can accurately talk about it, at some later date I'll will do my best. For now let me just say that that day left marks on everyone, and my heart goes out to everyone who was touched in any way by the events of 9/11, either in the immediate or in the removed sense...
- Theresa came to visit me today!!!
- Making peach butter and apple squares with Theresa and lots of help from Mikey :)
- homemade sauce for dinner :)
- eating dinner outside
- having a fiance' that fixes things and does laundry :)