Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11th: List Friday

Staring down my 5th 16-hour work day in a row and it's all at the day job. Needless to say, I'm a little burned out right now and anxious for the weekend and even a small amount of rest. So, letting my daydreaming and wanderlust show a little bit in my Friday List for today:



10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing Right Now


-Sleeping

-Having breakfast in bed

-Curling up on my couch with cocoa and some kind of homemade baked good and either a book, a crafty project or watching Netflix

-Cleaning and organizing the apartment

-On a road trip somewhere

-Somewhere tropical, swimming, beach louging, soaking up the Sun, DEAR GOD YES.

-Getting a Spa Treatment

-Cooking

-Spending the day with my friends

-Spending the day with my husband


*wistful sigh*

Happy Friday!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment