Friday, December 31, 2010

Sally Forth :)

   I have a few more goals to post for the New Year, but first, I wanted to post something a little more personal :

   I rarely have totally good years or totally bad years, most years are a mix of both. And 2010 was no exception. Plenty of  good and bad, laughter and tears, despair and rejoicing, joy and sorrow, and all those other Yin/Yangs.

 What was different about 2010 was that this felt like the year of my personal rebirth. 2010 was my Phoenix Year. This was the year of second chances that I thought would never come. I am Happy Lynn again. What was dormant has awoken. Even people who barely know me have seen the change. I am alive again :)

God, Angels, Fate, Faeries, Spirits, Luck, Karma, whatever you want to be called, from the bottom of my heart, I Thank You.

I cannot wait for the year to come:) 2011, let the adventure begin :)

Cheers, My Loves :)
Lynn

1 comment: