Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bottoms Up :)

    Do you ever have those moments when you catch yourself doing something that is totally routine to you, and then suddenly realize how odd it might look to the casual observer? I'm sure everyone has moments like these. I caught myself in one such moment today:

     I drink Apple Cider Vinegar for it's approximately 11 billion health benefits. Seriously, it's good for everything, from blood pressure to sore throats to making your hair shiny, no joke. I literally do not have time to list all the reasons ACV is good for you. Google "apple cider vinegar health benefits* and see how many hits you get. But I digress.

  Sometimes I will dissolve a few tablespoons of ACV in a large water bottle and sip it throughout the day, but more often I will mix about one tablespoon of ACV with a small amount of water and drink it essentially straight. As you might have guessed, the best implement for doing this is a cordial glass or shot glass. Most people do shots of liquor or cordial, I do shots of Apple Cider Vinegar with Water Chasers, and I do this for my health...........

My. Life. Is. Weird.


Anyone else care to weigh in about daily routines that make perfect sense to you but might look goofy on the outside?

*hugs*
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Oh, darling, after living with me for two years, I'm sure you're WELL aware that most of my childhood/formative years were a study in this process. I'd say that the big ones, though, are the habit (from my mother) of saying "Your bad angel pushed you" when you do something stupid/mean and the karma bites you in the butt, or my mother's concept of "the Knot Fairy" when referring to bed-hair. ^_^ So I sympathize. ^_^

    ReplyDelete