Thursday, March 29, 2012

Maybe It's Time for A New Blog Name?

Greetings, Friends :)

I'm back!

With a laptop on loan from our wonderful brother and sister-in-law, we are internet capable at home once again!!! Carving out the free time to blog has still been quite the challenge, but I'm here and I'm gonna do my best :) Lately I've been thinking about revamping this blog a little. I've outgrown the Design and the Title, I want to streamline the look of the blog somewhat and pick a blog title that is....more encompassing of me :) *So I was thinking* is a cute title, but it's not specific enough, not really indicative of me or the sort of babble one will find here. At first I thought I'd have to create a whole new blog, but it turns out that I can change the title and look of the blog, but still keep the same blog site/link.

SO!!!

I'm gonna be working on the design elements little by little, and I'd like some help picking a new name: Here are some brainstorms I've had recently about a possible new blog name, please let me know your thoughts, and if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

-Blue-Eyed Babblery (self-explanatory)

-Shakespeare and Grape Leaves (two of my favorite things)

-Oh, Lordy Lou (one of my favorite expressions)

-The Daily Story (cause I've always got one)

-Busy Panda ( for those of you that don't know, Panda is one of my favorite descriptive words, I call myself a Happy Panda, Busy Panda, Sleepy Panda, Hungry Panda, etc)

-Playing Dress-Up (cause that's basically my life, but does it sound too much like a Fashion Blog?)

-LynnSanity (my friend Therese's suggestion)

-Lynn Conclusion (Merlyn's Suggestion)

-LynnSense (Mike's suggestion, a play on the word *incense*)

Thoughts? I welcome any feedback you have!!!

Let's Play!!!

Love,
Lynn :)

3 comments:

  1. HA. I like LynnSanity and Lynn Conclusion. Very clever. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Blue-Eyed Babblery or Lynnsanity. LOVING the new layout, too! I don't really associate you with "pink" but for some reason this color scheme feels very Lynn. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm still messing about with it, it's a work in progress, but I like this :)

    ReplyDelete