Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LynnieBee A to Z :)

Just a quickie for now, these little survey thingies are fun and I haven't done one in awhile, I stole this from Deanna over at Crunchy Chicken, enjoy!!!

Age: 28, turning 29 in a few weeks.

Bed size: Currently, double, but my preferred size is Queen. Although a King might be fun for novelty's sake :)

Chore I hate: Washing Dishes.

Dogs: Nope, had two when I was kid, but now we just have one kitty, Molly, aka *Ishky*

Essential start to my day: Nothing comes to mind, let's go with *waking up*, which is an essential portion of EVERY day :)

Favorite color: That's a tough one. I like certain shades of every color...if I was absolutely forced to pick favorites I would have to say Blue, and my favorite color combos are Blue and Gold & Red and Gold

Gold or silver: If we're talking jewelry, I like both :)

Height: 5"2

Instruments I play: I'm a Singer. I can sight-read, and I can plunk out the melody line of a song on a piano, but mostly my voice is my instrument of choice :)

Job title: Depends on which hat I'm wearing. For my artistic pursuits, I am an Actor and a Teaching Artist, for my day job I am a Client Services/Marketing Representative.

Kids: None yet, hopefully someday :)

Live: Liverpool, NY

Mother's name: Carolyn

Nicknames: Lynnie, Lynn-Lynn, Lynniebee, Rogue, and the list goes on from there :)

Overnight hospital stays: I was a preemie, so I was kept in the hospital a few extra days after I was born so I could be monitored, but, thankfully, I haven't had one since....

Pet Peeve: Bad Grammar, Bad Personal Hygeine, Waiting in Line, Heavy Traffic, Willful Ignorance, Deliberate Cruelty, people with Big Egos and Small Minds...

Quote from a movie: "Well, to make a long story short.....TOO LATE!!!"

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: Two  younger brothers.

Time I wake up: During the week, my alarms goes off at 6:10 am, sometimes I get up right away, sometimes I hit snooze until 6:20-25. On the weekends, it depends on what's going on that day and what time I went to bed the night before. But even on the weekends, I'm usually up by 9am.

Underwear: Yes'm.

Vegetable I hate: Broccoli and Cauliflower.

What makes me run late: *soapbox* I despise being late. When left to my own devices, I am almost always early, and if not early, exactly on time. However, I am often surrounded by people who are unburdened by time, and I get slowed down waiting for them.....

X-rays I've had: Just dental x-rays...

Yummy food I make: Pumpkin Soup, All of my pasta sauces, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake, actually, most of my food is pretty damn yummy, if I do say so myself :)

Zoo animal: Wolves, Lions, Tigers, Bears, (oh my!) Monkeys

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment